Arkansas Tax Increase for State Game & Fish Commission, Proposed Amendment 67 (1984)
This amendment would have provided for a 1/8th of 1% tax increase, funds from which would have been allotted to the State Game & Fish Commission.
|Arkansas Proposed Amendment 67 (1984)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“||A proposed amendment to the Arkansas Constitution effective January 1, 1985, to provide additional money for the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission to be appropriated by the general assembly for the same purposes presently authorized by law. Such money will be provided by the levy and collection of an additional sales and use tax of 1/8th of 1% (0.00125%).||”|
- 1984 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1984 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|