Arkansas Unborn Child Amendment, Proposed Amendment 65 (1984)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
- The measure was originally placed on the ballot as an initiated constitutional amendment, and would have banned public funding for abortion as well as establish a general state policy against abortion.
- The measure was removed under state Supreme Court Opinion 93-1149, which ruled that the proposed amendment could not appear on the ballot because its name was politically biased.
- 1984 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1984 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|