For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Colorado House of Representatives District 41|
Carlson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Reduce burdensome taxes and regulation to allow the economy to grow thus increase revenues to fully fund state programs. "
- Excerpt: "Finding a balance that isn't too burdensome on businesses while preserving Colorado's beautiful lands. "
- Excerpt: "Provide Colorado students the best education through vouchers and charter schools. Making sure the legislature not the courts tell the state how to fund education. Push colleges and universities into having a balance of philosophical teaching in the classroom."
- Excerpt: "Reduce burdensome taxes and regulations on farmers and ranchers for their fuel, equipment and pesticides."
- Mineral Extraction
- Excerpt: "Colorado has a vast wealth in minerals that can provide jobs and revenues in a safe environmentally friendly way that will protect our beautiful state."
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||JM "Maria J" Fay||5.7%||1,855|
Carlson received endorsements from:
- Joy Hoffman - Arapahoe County Republican Chairwoman
- John Andrews - Former Senate President
- Chris Holbert - State representative District 44
- Kevin Priola - State representative District 30
- Diane Holbert - Douglas County Treasurer
- Ryan Frazier - Former Aurora City Councilman
- Mort Marks - Lt Col Army Retired
- Bob Roth - Aurora City Council
- Bob LeGare - Aurora City Council
- Randy Corporon - Attorney
- Micah Mamaro - Former President Aurora Republican Forum
- Brad Wagnon - Former House District 41 Candidate
- Kent Cottrell
- Lynne Cottrell
- Dustin Zvonek
- David Casiano - Mayor of Parker CO
- Marjorie Haun - Reagan Girl Blog
- Bruce Peterson
- Mary Kay Peterson
- Dick Poole
- Marty Smith
- Cindy Smith
- Sean Verhoeff - Director Young Conservative Leaders of Colorado
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
|Colorado State Senate, District 28 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Art + Carlson + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.