|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 14|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hulbert served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Administrative Rules, Government Oversight and Repealer|
|• Human Services|
|• Public Health|
Hulbert ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 14. Hulbert ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated Jerry Rains in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 14, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Arthur + Hulbert + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House Democrats want test firm's contract terminated, suit filed - Tulsa World
- Standardized testing problems affect 9100 Oklahoma students - Tulsa World
- Voters oppose cuts to education, more - Muskogee Daily Phoenix
- State lawmakers question validity of new testing program in public schools - Tulsa World
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
George Faught (R)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |