|Massachusetts House of Representatives Second Norfolk|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Tobin is an attorney. He is a member of the Quincy Democratic City Committee, Democratic Committee Ward 1, Merrymount Association, Quincy Lodge, and the Sons of Italy. Son or Arthur Tobin, current Clerk of Quincy District Court, who formerly held the State Senate seat, and Mayors office at the same time.
- Steering, Policy and Schedule (Vice-Chair)
- State Administration and Regulatory Oversight Joint Committee
Tobin did not run for re-election in 2010.
Tobin raised $42,895 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Second Norfolk (2008)|
|Arthur Stephen Tobin (D)||12,424|
Tobin raised $42,895 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Daniel W. O'Malley||$1,000|
|Massachusetts Independent PAC for Working Families||$1,000|
|11 different donors||$500|
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Arthur Tobin
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Tobin
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2008 - General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Norfolk 2
| Succeeded by|
Tackey Chan (D)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |