|Maine House of Representatives, District 21|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Verow served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 21 incumbent Arthur Verow was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Gail Sheehan was unopposed in the Republican primary. Verow defeated Sheehan in the general election.
Verow won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 21. Verow ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated William Rogers (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 21, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Verow is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Verow raised a total of $4,764 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 12, 2013.
|Arthur Verow's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 21||$4,764|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,764|
2012Verow won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Verow raised a total of $4,764.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Arthur Verow's campaign in 2012|
|Pogorzelski, Maha Sabiwa||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,764|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Arthur + Verow + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Arthur Verow
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Verow, Arthur," accessed September 12, 2013
Michael Celli (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 21
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |