Article 13, Texas Constitution
| 1 • 2|
3 (1-43) • 3 (44-49) • 3 (50-67)
4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Texas Constitution and Statutes, "Texas Constitution"
- Constitution of the Republic, 1836 from Gammel's Laws of Texas, Vol. I. hosted by the Portal to Texas History.
- Constitution of the State of Texas, 1861 from Gammel's Laws of Texas, Vol. V. hosted by the Portal to Texas History.
- Constitution of the State of Texas, 1866 from Gammel's Laws of Texas, Vol. V. hosted by the Portal to Texas History.
- Texas Constitutions Digitization Project: Electronic texts of the various Texas constitutions, including the original, unamended text of the 1876 constitution
- Texas Legislative Research Library - Constitutional amendments search: A search engine that retrieves summaries of proposed amendments, both adopted and defeated
- Amendments to the Texas Constitution from 1876-present
- Texas State Historical Society, "Constitution of 1876"
- May, Janice C. (1996). The Texas State Constitution: A Reference Guide, Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Publishers
- Braden, George. (1972). Citizens' guide to the Texas Constitution, Austin, Texas: Texas Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations
- Hill, John L., ed. (1976). Constitution of the State of Texas. Austin, Texas: Office of the Attorney General of Texas
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |