For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Article III, Minnesota Constitution
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV|
| Text of Section 1:
Division of Powers
The powers of government shall be divided into three distinct departments: legislative, executive and judicial. No person or persons belonging to or constituting one of these departments shall exercise any of the powers properly belonging to either of the others except in the instances expressly provided in this constitution.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Minnesota State Legislature, "Constitution of the State of Minnesota"
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Amendments to Minnesota's Constitution proposed to the voters since 1858"
- Minnesota Historical Society, "Minnesota's Constitution(s)"
- Minnesota Statutes, "161.114 Constitutional trunk highways"
- Minnesota Legislative Manual 1973–74
- Morrison, Mary Jane (2002). The Minnesota State Constitution: A Reference Guide, Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press
- MinnPost, "An interactive history of constitutional amendments in Minnesota"
- Riner, Steve (2003). "Legal Basis for Establishment of Minnesota Trunk Highways". The Unofficial Minnesota Highways Page
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |