For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Article XVII, Idaho Constitution
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI|
| Text of Section 1:
Name and Boundaries of State
The name of this state is Idaho, and its boundaries are as follows: Beginning at a point in the middle channel of the Snake river where the northern boundary of Oregon intersects the same; then follow down the channel of Snake river to a point opposite the mouth of the Kooskooskia or Clearwater river; thence due north to the forty-ninth parallel of latitude; thence east along that parallel to the thirty-ninth degree of longitude west of Washington; thence south along that degree of longitude to the crest of the Bitter Root mountains; thence southward along the crest of the Bitter Root mountains till its intersection with the Rocky mountains; thence southward along the crest of the Rocky mountains to the thirty-fourth degree of longitude west of Washington; thence south along that degree of longitude to the forty-second degree of north latitude; thence west along that parallel to the eastern boundary of the state of Oregon; thence north along that boundary to the place of beginning.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Idaho State Legislature, "Idaho Constitution
- University of Idaho, "Idaho Constitutional Revision Commission"
- University of Idaho, "Idaho Constitution"
- The Spokeman-Review, "Idaho Constitution"
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Idaho Constitutional Amendment History"
- History.com, "Jul 3, 1890: Idaho Becomes 43rd State"
- Idaho Historical Timeline
- Colson, Dennis C. (1991). Idaho's Constitution: The Tie That Binds, Boise, Idaho: Caxton Press
- Crowley, Donald, and Florence Heffron (2011). The Idaho State Constitution, New York, New York: Oxford University Press
- Talkington, H.L. (1911). Political History, State Constitution and School Laws of Idaho
- Visit Idaho.org, "Idaho History"
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |