Aurora Rural Fire District Incorporation Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the incorporation of a Fire Protection District known as Aurora Rural Fire Protections District and a property tax levy of 3 mills ($3 per $1,000 of assessed valuation) to support this new district.
|Aurora Fire District Levy|
- These election results are from the KY3 News Election Reporting.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall there be incorporated a Fire Protection District supported by a levy up to 30 cents per $100 assessed valuation:
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Missouri
- Barry County, Missouri ballot measures
- Lawrence County, Missouri ballot measures
- Barry County April 2, 2013 Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |