For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Baker County, Florida
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Current budget information is posted.
- County board members are listed with contact information, as well as administrative officials.
- Board meeting minutes are available, some in audio format. Archives go back to 2001.
- Building permits and zoning information is included.
- Local tax information is available.
- Property appraisal information is available (work in progress).
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
- There is no information on audits or contracts.
- There is no search feature
In early 2012, Jacksonville's The Florida Times-Union requested public salary data from more than 90 North Florida government agencies for 2010-11. Below are the highest paid Baker County employees in 2010:
|Name||Year||Employer||Base Pay||Total Pay|
|DOBSON, JOEY B||2010||Baker County Sheriff's Office||$105,924.00||$105,924.00|
|RAULERSON, SHERRIE||2010||Baker County Schools||$97,577.67||$97,577.67|
|Sweat, Tim||2010||Baker County Property Appraiser||$97,328.00||$97,328.00|
|Harvey, Gene||2010||Baker County Tax Collector's Office||$97,328.00||$97,328.00|
|FRASER, AL||2010||Baker County Clerk of Courts||$97,239.00||$97,239.00|
- Official Baker County Website
- Baker County Clerk of Court
- Baker County on E-Reference
- Baker County Chamber of Commerce
- Baker County Free Public Records Directory
- U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts
- U.S. Census Bureau
- 2012 Budget
- County Board
- Board Minutes
- Building and Zoning
- Tax Collector
- Baker County Property Appraiser
- Salary findings for North Florida government agencies
- Baker County salaries
- PBC Clerk & Comptroller 5.30.07