Baker County, Florida
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Current budget information is posted.
- County board members are listed with contact information, as well as administrative officials.
- Board meeting minutes are available, some in audio format. Archives go back to 2001.
- Building permits and zoning information is included.
- Local tax information is available.
- Property appraisal information is available (work in progress).
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
- There is no information on audits or contracts.
- There is no search feature
In early 2012, Jacksonville's The Florida Times-Union requested public salary data from more than 90 North Florida government agencies for 2010-11. Below are the highest paid Baker County employees in 2010:
|Name||Year||Employer||Base Pay||Total Pay|
|DOBSON, JOEY B||2010||Baker County Sheriff's Office||$105,924.00||$105,924.00|
|RAULERSON, SHERRIE||2010||Baker County Schools||$97,577.67||$97,577.67|
|Sweat, Tim||2010||Baker County Property Appraiser||$97,328.00||$97,328.00|
|Harvey, Gene||2010||Baker County Tax Collector's Office||$97,328.00||$97,328.00|
|FRASER, AL||2010||Baker County Clerk of Courts||$97,239.00||$97,239.00|
- Official Baker County Website
- Baker County Clerk of Court
- Baker County on E-Reference
- Baker County Chamber of Commerce
- Baker County Free Public Records Directory
- U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts
- U.S. Census Bureau
- 2012 Budget
- County Board
- Board Minutes
- Building and Zoning
- Tax Collector
- Baker County Property Appraiser
- Salary findings for North Florida government agencies
- Baker County salaries
- PBC Clerk & Comptroller 5.30.07