1. On December 6th a secretary of state certified a "paycheck protection" initiative for the 2012 statewide ballot. Which state was this?
2. Two states are currently leading efforts to qualify measures for the 2012 ballot to implement or amend recall laws. Which two states?
3. Two Boulder, Colorado ballot measures that appeared on the November 1 ballot totaled $1 million in campaign contributions. True or False?
4. Which midwestern state had a state legislative candidate filing deadline on December 5, 2011?
5. In how many states can voters can recall statewide and local elected officials?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.