1. Which state has recently seen a same-sex marriage measure filed, as highlighted by Ballotpedia's Tuesday Count?
2. In what state is a lawsuit over redistricting heading to U.S. District Court?
3. On December 6, 2012, two separate "right-to-work" bills passed through the _________ state legislature.
4. The Florida State Board of Education voted unanimously to appoint someone from _______ as the new Commissioner of Education for the state.
5. Who is the current governor of Alabama?
6. BALLOT MEAURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.