1. Which state has recently seen a same-sex marriage measure filed, as highlighted by Ballotpedia's Tuesday Count?
2. In what state is a lawsuit over redistricting heading to U.S. District Court?
3. On December 6, 2012, two separate "right-to-work" bills passed through the _________ state legislature.
4. The Florida State Board of Education voted unanimously to appoint someone from _______ as the new Commissioner of Education for the state.
5. Who is the current governor of Alabama?
6. BALLOT MEAURE TOTAL BONUS!