1. In which state did four initiatives get sent to the legislature for consideration?
2. The United States Justice Department will review the recently approved Mississippi Initiative 27 to deem whether or not the amendment is constitutional. Under the federal ____ Voting Rights Act, the state must obtain pre-clearance from federal officials before making changes to the state election process.
3. On Tuesday, January 3, a federal three-judge panel ruled West Virginia's congressional redistricting plan unconstitutional due its unequal distribution of population among the state’s three districts.
4. The next petition drive deadline for 2012 is in what state and what date?
5. In 2010, about how many lawsuits were filed against measures certified for the ballot?