1. The tax increase proposed by California Governor Jerry Brown via citizen initiative was given what ballot title?
2. Minnesota's legislative elections in 2012 are more competitive than most of the country, based on Ballotpedia's Competitiveness index which captures the extent of electoral competitiveness exhibited in state legislative elections.
3. In _____, a same-gender marriage referendum was placed on the ballot by the state Secretary of State's office on July 10.
4. Overall in 2011, according to Ballotpedia's State Legislative Tracker, there were 45 special sessions in how many states?
5. Colorado has the next petition drive deadline for proposed ballot initiatives on what date?
6. BALLOT MEAURE TOTAL BONUS!