This week's quiz features a challenging weekly map question! Test your knowledge!
1. Legislative referrals were added to the Montana 2012 ballot measure count this week. How many were added?
2. In Ohio, a health care initiative was sent to the ballot for 2011.
3. Initiatives in _____ and ______ were given the green light to circulate this week, according to Ballotpedia's Tuesday Count.
4. WEEKLY MAP QUESTION: This map shows states that had ballot measures in _____. This year saw a same-sex marriage ban amendment in Kansas, a question whether to establish the office of lieutenant governor in New Jersey, and five bond questions in Maine. A total of 45 measures were on the ballot.
5. August 3 marks the deadline for 2012 initiatives to be proposed in what state?