1. What state passed a measure to the ballot this week to require that candidates for governor to select their running mates for lieutenant governor?
2. In New York's U.S. Senate primary election on June 5, Republicans gave former U.S. Representative Heather Wilson 70% of the vote over small-business owner Greg Sowards.
3. All competing congressional incumbents won their primary elections in New Jersey, except for which U.S. Representative? (Hint:His district was eliminated in New Jersey's redistricting.)
4. How many statewide ballot measures will appear in the North Dakota June 12 primary election?
5. In Maryland, placing a proposed amendment on the ballot requires a ____% vote of each chamber of the state legislature.