1. Six ballot measures are on the South Dakota 2012 ballot. Since 2000, what has been the average number of measures to show up on this state's ballot?
2. The "personhood" movement in Nevada, which would define "person" in the state constitution from the start of biological development, has ceased efforts.
3. In 2010, about how many lawsuits were filed against measures certified for the ballot?
4. Under Article V, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution, the governor must be at least ___ years old, a qualified voter in Arizona, and have been both an American citizen for ___ years and a resident of Arizona for a minimum of ___ years on election day.
5. Only one state constitution specifically says what to do should a delegate to a constitutional convention die while the convention is still ongoing. What state is that?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.