1. A new proposal in Arizona left how many measures on the statewide ballot for 2012?
2. The next petition drive deadline for citizen initiatives is in Montana.
3. During the May 8 primaries in Indiana, Richard Lugar was defeated by challenger Richard Murdock. Lugar had been in office since when?
4. North Carolina Amendment 1 was ______ at the polls on May 8.
5. Six state House incumbents lost on May 8 in North Carolina - five Republicans and one Democrat - bringing the number of defeated incumbents in state legislatures across the country to _____