1. A Virginia measure in 2010 dealt with what kind of tax exemption for veterans?
2. Which state had a measure in 1948 dealing with the bonuses for veterans of World War II?
3. According to Ballotpedia's analysis of 2011 ballot measures, how many initiatives were filed for 2011?
4. In 2010, about how many lawsuits were filed against measures certified for the ballot?
5. Only one state constitution specifically says what to do should a delegate to a constitutional convention die while the convention is still ongoing. What state is that?
6. BALLOT MEASURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.