1. How many initiatives are currently on the 2011 ballot?
2. BALLOT MEASURE NEWS: Mississippi voters will see three measures on the ballot this year. How many of those measures are facing lawsuits?
3. In 2010, a total of 50 measures
appeared on statewide ballots. What percentage of them were defeated at the polls?
4. WEEKLY MAP QUESTION: Which of these states implements the citizen initiative and referendum process?
5. STATE LAWS: Which state does not allow legislatively-referred constitutional amendments to be sent to the ballot?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.