1. CURRENT STATE BALLOT NEWS: In which state was a medical marijuana initiative effort for the 2012 ballot rejected for the second time this year?
2. STATE EXECUTIVE OFFICES: How many Kentucky state executive offices are up for election in 2011?
3. STATE LEGISLATURES: Which state has a unicameral state legislature?
4. BALLOT MEASURE LAWS: By statute, proposed constitutional amendments in Minnesota are printed on a ____ ballot.
5. RECALL LAWS: In what state and year was the first state legislator recalled?
Ballotpedia has 581,976 articles and 10,678 registered users. We've had more than 300 million page views. Join us.