Ballotpedia's 2012 General Election Preview Articles: Alaska Congressional Seats
By Ballotpedia's Congressional team
|Alaska's Congressional Elections in 2012|
|U.S. Senate Election?||U.S. House seats||Possible competitive races?|
Young, who has represented Alaska's lone congressional district for the past 39 years, won the Republican primary with 79% of the vote and is expected to easily defeat Democratic challenger Sharon Cissna in the general election.
Alaska is divided between the Alaska time zone and the Hawaii-Aleutian time zone.
Here is a complete list of U.S. House candidates appearing on the general election ballot in Alaska:
- 2012 elections review: Few incumbents defeated in Alaska primaries August 29
- 2012 elections preview: Alaska voters to select winners in congressional, legislative primaries August 27
- Ballotpedia's 2012 General Election Preview Articles: Alaska State Legislature
- Ballotpedia:2012 general election preview articles
- November 6, 2012 election results
- United States Congressional election results, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections in Alaska, 2012
- Alaska elections, 2012
- National contested primary average during the 2012 U.S. congressional elections