Ballotpedia:Biographical information submission form
- See also: Ballotpedia:Submit a link
Do you have a photo that could be appropriate for a candidate or elected official's page? If so, submit it to us for inclusion by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Photos must be a head shot of the candidate/official.
- The photo cannot contain any extra words, signs or people.
- We can only upload files in the following formats: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, doc, rtf, xls, mpp, pdf, ppt, mp3.
- If you are not the candidate or official, we need to verify the photo before we post it. Are you from the campaign, or are you a friend or relative? Please let us know where you got the photo.
Ballot measure information
If you are a ballot measure sponsor, campaign manager or supporter/opponent, we encourage you to submit ballot (state or local ballot measures, ballot law) information that can be incorporated in related articles on Ballotpedia. To submit your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incumbents, candidates and former elected officials
If you're an elected official, former elected official or a candidate for election, we'd like to encourage you to submit biographical information that can be incorporated into your profile page on Ballotpedia. We also encourage you to verify your resume with our background screening partner, CandidateVerification. The cost is free to all candidates and we will provide links to your verified background report for our readers. To verify your resume, please click here.
Submit your bio
To submit your information fill out the form below.