Ballotpedia:Image use policy
|Glossary of terms|
|Edit review process|
Whenever you upload an image, these three minimum requirements must be met:
- Always specify on the image's description page where the image came from. If it came from a website, include a live link to the page/subpage on that website where you found the image.
- Always add an image copyright tag to the image's description page.
- Always add the appropriate category to the image's description page.
You can remember these three requirements by thinking of the mnemomic "LCC".
L stands for Location. Where did you get the image?
C stands for Copyright. What is the copyright status of the image?
C stands for Category. Put the image in a category.
How to upload images
Images and copyright
- Ballotpedia:Image copyright
- Ballotpedia:Image copyright tags
- Ballotpedia:Non-free content
- Help:Image description page