Ballotpedia:Making sense of the July 31, 2012 elections
July 31 breaks the silence that fell over the country in the past two months of the 2012 primary season, with elections occurring today in Georgia and Texas. Here at Ballotpedia, we've got you covered in all aspects of the ballot.
Below you will find preview stories detailing what to expect in Tuesday's elections.
Voters in Georgia will flock to the polls today for congressional and state legislative primaries. Also on the ballot today is a ballot measure never seen before in the Peach State.
Polls will be open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. EST.
Polls will be open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm PST.
The bullet below contains a detailed preview of what will be on the runoff ballot in Texas.
- Georgia Sales Tax Increase to Fund Transportation Projects (July 2012)
- United States Senate elections in Texas, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections in Georgia, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections in Texas, 2012
- Georgia State Senate elections, 2012
- Georgia House of Representatives elections, 2012
- Texas State Senate elections, 2012
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2012