For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
| How to help|
Users • Editors
| Quick guide|
Library of Tutorials
A POV troll, or point-of-view troll, is a Ballotpedia editor who exhibits several of the following characteristics:
- Only edits one or two articles on Ballotpedia, typically about a specific ballot measure.
- Doesn't help build Ballotpedia in other ways.
- Inserts edits that reflect a clear bias, without attempting to collaborate on building a balanced article. A POV troll comes across as trying to slant the article, rather than as trying to collaboratively build a fair, balanced article.
- Deletes information from the article that was added by other editors, rather than helping to develop that information and adding context.
- Wiki-stalks an article, making frequent, quick reversions or edits to slant the article.
- Doesn't use the talk/discussion page of an article to discuss clearly controversial edits.