Ballotpedia:Submit a link
If for some reason you are unable to add a link yourself, you can nominate a link.
How to nominate
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line of your email, type the name of the state to which the link is relevant.
- In the body of your email:
- Include the URL of the article on Ballotpedia where you think the link you are nominating should go. (If you don't include this link, your email will most likely be ignored. It is not adequate to say, "The alcohol measure in Montana", or similar, because that applies to more than one ballot measure.)
- Include the URL of the link you think should be added.
- If you want to, you can include some reasons why you think the link should be added.
Nominating a link does not in any way guarantee that your proposed link will be added. But, if your link falls within guidelines, and would be a service to readers, it will probably be added.
It may take up to a week for an acceptable link you nominate to be added.
If you go ahead and add the link yourself, there's no waiting!
Do you have, or are you aware of, a good photograph of a state legislative incumbent or candidate? Please let us know.
For any such photo, please email Ballotpedia's photo editor and:
- Include a link (URL) of a page on the internet where the image is available.
- Give Ballotpedia permission to use that photo, if it belongs to you.
- Or, if the photo is in the public domain or available under some other re-use license, provide that information, so Ballotpedians will know that it is acceptable to upload it.