|| This user is a member of the|
This is the project page
-related content on Ballotpedia
. This page is here to help you plan and collaborate on projects relative to creating and expanding Oklahoma articles.
- Make sure each 2010 measure article has correct political categorization.
Ballot measure resources
The Oklahoma Secretary of State provides a list of all past and present ballot measures. One complicating factor in terms of naming an article about an Oklahoma ballot measure is that the Oklahoma government gives several numbers to each measure:
- The "State Question" number. These are in order going back to 1908.
- The "Initiative or Referendum Number." These can be confusing since legislative referrals are given an "initiative or referendum number" even though they are neither. However, the sequence of legislative referrals are, in fact, given their own unique numbers which does allow you to discriminate in the chronological order of legislative referrals filed for the ballot. In other words, if a legislative referral is given "347" as its "initiative or referendum number" that means that it is the 347th legislative ballot measure since the numbering system began in 1908.
- Legislative referrals can also be identified by the number of the legislative bill that authorized their appearance on the ballot.
- See Naming the article.
Local ballot measures
- See also: Ballotpedia:WikiProject Oklahoma#Election results
It is the responsibility of the Oklahoma State Election Board to maintain election results. That information is collected here.
2010: General, primary, and runoff primary elections
2008: General, primary, and runoff primary elections
2006: General, primary, and runoff primary elections
2004: General, primary, and runoff primary elections
- See also: Ballotpedia:WikiProject Oklahoma#Voter guides
The Oklahoma State Election Board provides online voter information.
Official voter guides
|Oklahoma -- Official voter guides|
|Official guide name
||Type of guide
|A Guide to the 2010 Statewide Elections in Oklahoma
||General candidate, voter and press info
|State Questions for General Elections
||Ballot measures info
||• November 6, 2012
November 2, 2010
Unofficial voter guides
|Unofficial voter guides|
||Type of guide
Capital city's newspaper