Ballotpedia Voter Guide
The Ballotpedia Voter Guide (beta) was an interactive way to make and save a sample ballot of the 2011 elections. Users were able to share the details with friends or print it as a reference for election day.
The beta version of the guide included information on the New Jersey 2011 state legislative elections. Here's how it worked.
- Simply enter your zip code and the appropriate races for upper and lower house were displayed.
- Click on the candidate names to see their profile pages in Ballotpedia for more information.
- Make and save your own personalized sample ballot.
- Print it for ready reference.
Ballots could be shared with friends by email or Facebook.
To provide feedback or if you have any questions please send an email to Ballotpedia's executive editor, at email@example.com
Note: The beta version only included New Jersey election information. Because it was a beta version, some browsers did not have full compatibility. Stay tuned for future developments!
- New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
- New Jersey General Assembly elections, 2011
- State legislative elections, 2011
- New Jersey 2011 ballot measures