Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Governor of Kentucky|
|Jefferson County Clerk|
Holsclaw began her political career in 1985, working under U.S. Attorney, Judge Ronald Meredith, in the U.S. Attorney's Office. In 1990, she went to work for Bob Dole while he was the Republican Senate Minority Leader.
She was elected in November 1998 as the Jefferson County Clerk, with successful subsequent elections in 2002, 2006, and 2010.
Holsclaw sought the Republican gubernatorial nomination in 2011, but finished last in the three-way primary.
|2011 Race for Governor - Republican Primary|
- State executive official elections, 2011
- Kentucky state executive official elections, 2011
- Kentucky gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2011
- Gubernatorial elections, 2011
- Governor of Kentucky
- Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from November 2, 2011.
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from February 2, 2011.