|Arkansas State Senate District 21|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Horn served in the Arkansas State House of Representatives from 1993 to 2000.
Horn attended Texarkana College in 1955. She has also served in the United States Army. She is currently an Insurance Agent.
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Efficiency Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Horn was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Horn raised $48,950 for her campaign.
In 2006, Horn collected $48,950 in donations.
Her six largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Arkansas Medical Society||$3,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co.||$2,000|
|Arkansas Healthcare Association||$2,000|
|Southwest Arkansas Telephone Coop||$2,000|
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications/RATS PAC||$2,000|
Horn has two children.
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Barbara Horn
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Barbara Horn
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
|Arkansas State Senate District 21
| Succeeded by|