Barbara L. Gonzalez
|Barbara L. Gonzalez|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Constitution Party
candidate for District 3
of the Oregon House of Representatives
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Tom Johnson is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Carl Wilson defeated Jack Swift and Ronald Schutz in the Republican primary. Johnson is also running on the Working Families Party ticket. Mark J. Seligman is running as a Libertarian candidate and Barbara Gonzalez is running as a Constitution Party candidate. Johnson, Wilson, Seligman and Gonzalez will face off in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 3 Republican Primary, 2014
| Jack Swift
| Ronald Schutz
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2012
Gonzalez ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon House of Representatives District 3. Gonzalez was defeated by incumbent Wally Hicks (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 3, General Election, 2012
||Wally Hicks Incumbent
|| Barbara Gonzalez
|| Johnie Wayne Scott
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2010
Gonzalez was defeated by Republican Wally Hicks in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Barbara + Gonzalez + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Barbara L. Gonzalez News Feed
- ↑ Associated Press, "2014 Oregon House of Representatives Primary Results," accessed May 20, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the Senate," accessed July 17, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Live Election, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014