Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 50|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Rivesville High School|
|Bachelor's||Fairmont State University|
Bledsoe's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 50 is represented by three delegates. Incumbents Michael Caputo, Linda Longstreth and Timothy Manchin were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Barry Bledsoe, Phil Mallow and Bobbie Triplett II were unopposed in the Republican primary. Caputo, Longstretch and Manchin defeated Bledsoe, Mallow, Triplett and Michael Ray (L) in the general election.
Bledsoe ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 50. Bledsoe advanced unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barry + Bledsoe + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- West Virginia House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Barry Bledsoe on Twitter
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- bledsoeforhouse.com, "Issues," accessed August 29, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |