|Georgia House of Representatives District 121|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fleming served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Governmental Affairs|
|• Industry and Labor|
|• Interstate Cooperation|
Elections for the office of Georgia House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Barry Abbott Fleming was unopposed in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
Fleming ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 121. Fleming defeated Mike Popplewell in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Fleming ran unopposed in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 121, General Election, 2012|
|Georgia House of Representatives District 121 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Fleming is available dating back to 2002. Based on available campaign finance records, Fleming raised a total of $400,667 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 27, 2013.
|Barry Fleming's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Georgia State House, District 121||$92,512|
|2006||Georgia State House, District 117||$236,712|
|2004||Georgia State House, District 117||$27,914|
|2002||Georgia State House, District 79||$43,529|
|Grand Total Raised||$400,667|
2012Fleming won election to the Georgia House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Fleming raised a total of $92,512.
|Georgia House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Barry Fleming's campaign in 2012|
|Dovin Malkin & Ficken Llc||$2,500|
|Harris Penn & Lowry Llp||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$92,512|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Barry + Fleming + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Barry Fleming on the Georgia House of Representatives website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Associated Press, "Georgia - Summary Vote Results" accessed July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Georgia Elections Division, "2012 Election Results" accessed November 16, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Fleming, Barry A," accessed August 27, 2013
Henry Howard (D)
|Georgia House of Representatives District 121
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |