|Florida House of Representatives District 66|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Troutman's professional experience includes working as a Citrus Grower, Director of Alico, Incorporated and Founder/Chief Executive Officer of Florida Labor Solutions, Incorporated.
He is a member of the American Staffing Association, Florida Cattleman's Association, Florida Citrus Mutual, Florida Staffing Association, Highlands County Citrus Growers Association, National Wild Turkey Federation and the Polk County Farm Bureau Board of Directors.
- General Government Policy Council (Chair)
- Natural Resources Appropriations Committee
- Policy Council
- Rules & Calendar Council
Troutman did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Troutman's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1381 - "Charter Schools Capital Outlay Funding: Revises charter school eligibility requirements for receipt of capital outlay funding."
- HB 1423 - "Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission: Increases certain vehicle title certificate & license plate fees; revises basis & specified penalties for certain BUI violations; revises vessel operation & identification card requirements; repeals & revises provisions relating to regulation of vessels & imposition of certain vessel fees by municipalities & counties"
- HB 7151 - "Small Employer Group Health Insurance: Provides for special election period for continuation of coverage under group health plans for specified qualified beneficiaries; provides carrier notification requirements; provides for effectiveness of such coverage"
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Troutman's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|FL Dental Assoc O||$665|
|Asurion Insurance Services||$500|
|Axcess Financial Group||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Baxter + Troutman + Florida + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Florida House of Representatives District 66
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |