|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 155|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Corbin earned her B.S. in Chemistry from Chatham College in 1974.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Corbin served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environmental Resources & Energy, Secretary|
|• Gaming Oversight|
|• Urban Affairs|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Becky Corbin was unopposed in the Republican primary. Corbin will face write-in candidate James Burns (D) in the general election.
Corbin ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 155. Corbin defeated John Muller in the Republican primary on April 24 and defeated Joshua Maxwell (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Republican Curt Schroder did not seek re-election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 155, General Election, 2012|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 155 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Becky Corbin is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Becky Corbin raised a total of $133,018 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Becky Corbin's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 155||$133,018|
|Grand Total Raised||$133,018|
2012Becky Corbin won election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Becky Corbin raised a total of $133,018.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Becky Corbin's campaign in 2012|
|Pennsylvania Republican Party||$44,775|
|Republican Cmte of Chester County||$12,500|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte of Pennsylvania||$7,127|
|Pennsylvania Association of Realtors||$6,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$133,018|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- The American Conservative Union: 2013 Legislative scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their votes on key conservative issues.
- Liberty City LGBT Democratic Club: 2014 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their support for legislation related to LGBT equality.
Corbin is married to Michael.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Becky + Corbin + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Pennsylvania state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Becky Corbin on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Corbin, Becky," accessed September 18, 2013
Curt Schroder (R)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 155
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |