- See also: Evaluation of Illinois city websites
This website was last evaluated on April 11, 2014.
|Transparency grading process|
- The current fiscal year budget is available, as are budgets from past fiscal years.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available. A meeting calendar is also available.
- Contact information for elected officials is available (this includes a personalized email address).
- Contact information for key administrative officials and department personnel is available (email addresses can be accessed by visiting specific department pages).
- Information pertaining to building permits and zoning is available. Applications are also available for download.
- Audited financial statements are available for download.
- Information pertaining to bids and contracts is posted. A sortable database of open and awarded bids is available. Collective bargaining agreements are also available for download.
- The city discloses its relationships with organizations that may participate in lobbying.
- Information about how to make a public records request is available. The City Clerk is identified as the city's chief FOIA officer.
- Information pertaining to local taxes and fees is available, including rate and fee schedules.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found