Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 53|
Claybaker's website highlights the following campaign themes:
High Quality Jobs
- Excerpt:"Foster a pro-business environment to grow the small businesses already here"
Excellence In Education
- Excerpt:"Increase the basic Education Program teacher salary component"
Cut Wasteful Spending
- Excerpt:"Protect the rainy day fund so we are better prepared to weather economic downturns"
Claybaker ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 53. Claybaker defeated Tonya Miller in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by Jason Powell (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 53, General Election, 2012|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 53 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ben + Claybaker + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Ben Claybaker on Facebook
- Ben Claybaker on Twitter
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |