|Delaware Insurance Commissioner|
|High school||Bensalem High School|
|Bachelor's||New Mexico State University|
|Profession||Financial Investment Advisor|
- Bensalem High School
- West Chester University
- New Mexico State University, Business Administration
Mobley works for Greenville Financial Group, LLC as a financial consultant.
Mobley ran for Delaware Insurance Commissioner in 2012. He was unopposed in the September 11 Republican primary. Incumbent Karen Weldin Stewart, Mitch Crane, Paul Gallagher and Dennis Spivack ran in the Democratic primary. David R. Eisenhour ran as a Libertarian. Mobley ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
On October 24, 2012 Libertarian candidate David R. Eisenhour suspended his campaign, announcing instead that he would run for clerk of the peace in Sussex County. Eisenhour urged his supporters to vote for his Republican challenger Mobley, stating that when he announced his intention to run, only Democratic candidates had announced their candidacy and he decided to run in an effort to give voters another choice.
|Delaware Insurance Commissioner General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Karen Weldin Stewart Incumbent||61.1%||233,354|
|Libertarian||David R. Eisenhour||2.1%||7,838|
|Election Results via Delaware State Board of Elections.|
Mobley lost the election to the position of Delaware Insurance Commissioner in 2012. During that election cycle, Mobley raised a total of $56,240.
|Delaware Insurance Commissioner 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Benjamin Mobley's campaign in 2012|
|New Castle Republican||$4,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$56,240|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Mobley has been married to his high school sweetheart, Nadia for almost 11 years. They have three children; Anthony, Katherine and Erica. Mobley and his family have lived in Middletown, Delaware for the last 4 years.
- Delaware GOP, "GOP campaign taking shape," January 9, 2012
- Benjamin Mobley, "Meet Ben Mobley" accessed October 27, 2012
- AP Results, "DE Insurance Commissioner Results" accessed September 11, 2012
- State of Delaware, "Candidates filed 2012," accessed July 9, 2012
- The Republic, "Libertarian suspends campaign for Delaware insurance commissioner, endorses GOP candidate" accessed October 24, 2012
- Delaware State Board of Elections, "General Election Results 2012" accessed November 6, 2012