|New Mexico Senate District 26|
|2001 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|First elected||November 7, 2000|
Sanchez is a school counselor.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Sanchez served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Sanchez served on these committees:
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
On November 4, 2008, Sanchez was elected to the 26th District Seat in the New Mexico Senate, besting Spiro Gregory Vassilopoulos (R). Sanchez raised $45,597 for her campaign, while Vassilopoulos did not raise any money.
|New Mexico Senate, District 26 (2008)|
|Bernadette Sanchez (D)||13,750|
|Spiro Gregory Vassilopoulos (R)||4,419|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Bernadette Sanchez's 2008 campaign.
|New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association||$6,750|
|Michael Sanchez Senate Majority Leader Fund||$2,000|
|Plumbers & Steamfitters Local 412||$1,500|
|Sorreno & Sons Great Western Hotels||$1,057|
|Mes Del Sol LLC||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Bernadette + Sanchez + New + Mexico + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
|New Mexico State Senate District 26
| Succeeded by|
Jacob Candelaria (D)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found