|Minnesota House of Representatives District 1B|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Political party||Democratic Farmer-Labor|
Lieder as a retired engineer. He studied Engineering at the University of Illinois and Purdue University.
Lieder served in the United States Army during World War II.
Prior to leaving the house, he served on the following committees:
- Transportation Finance and Policy Division (Chair)
- Capital Investment Finance Division
- Transportation and Transit Policy and Oversight Division
- Veterans Affairs Division
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 1B (2008)|
|Bernie Lieder (DFL)||10,193||58.83%|
|Lonn Kiel (R)||7,116||41.07%|
Lieder raised $26,862 for his campaign.
Listed below are the three largest contributors to Bernie Lieder's 2008 campaign.
|Polk County Democrat-Farmer-Labor||$1,200|
|6th Senate District Democrat-Farmer-Labor||$1,200|
- Bernie Lieder's personal website
- Bernard Lieder's Webpage at the Minnesota House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|Minnesota State House District 1B
| Succeeded by|
Debra Kiel (R)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |
Data Practices Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |