|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 3-9|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Munger has his own psychotherapy practice in South Burlington. He earned a MA in Human Development Counseling from the University of Illinois at Springfield and is a certified alcohol and drug abuse counselor.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Munger served on these committees:
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 3-9 General Election (2010)|
|Bert Munger (D)||796|
|Agnes Clift (R)||757|
In 2010, when Munger first won election to the House, he collected $2,811 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Candidate or candidate's immediate family||$400|
|John & Lenore Munger||$300|
|Vermont Democratic House Campaign||$250|
|Patient Choice Vermont Victory Fund||$200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bert + Munger + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Munger lives with his wife, Carolyn.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Biographies of Vermont State Representatives and Senators
- ↑ Psychology Today, "The Therapy Directory," Accessed July 4, 2011
- ↑ Find a Therapist.com, Munger's personal statement," Accessed July 4, 2011
- ↑ Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- ↑ Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- ↑ Follow the Money, Candidate summary, Retrieved July 4, 2011