|Rhode Island Senate District 19|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Other||Bristol Community College|
|Service/branch||US Air Force|
|Profession||Real Estate Agent|
Moura graduated from Mt. Hope High School, Volunteer State Community College and Bristol Community College. Her professional experience includes working as a real estate agent. She previously served in the Air Force.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Goodwin served on these committees:
Moura ran for re-election in District 19. She was unopposed in the Republican primary on September 11, 2012. Ryan William Pearson won in the Democratic primary. Pearson defeated Moura and Steven T. Orsini (I) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 19|
|Bethany Moura (R)||5,842|
|Ryan Pearson (D)||5,499|
In 2010, a year in which Moura was first elected to the Senate, she collected $9,833 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Cumberland Republican Town Committee||$516|
|Rhode Island Association of Realtors||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Bethany + Moura + Rhode + Island + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 5, 2012
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2012 Statewide Primary Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2012 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions to Bethany Moura," accessed November 24, 2014
Daniel Connors (D)
|Rhode Island State Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|
Ryan William Pearson (D)