Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 4|
|1994 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Date of birth||04/26/1945|
|Place of birth||Newton, MA|
Patten is an advisor to the cooperative extension of the University of New Hampshire. Her professional experience also includes clerical/technical typist, recording secretary, and Summer Rumney Bible Conference.
Patten earned her diploma from Christian High School and attended The Kings College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Patten was appointed to these committees:
On November 2, 2010, Patten was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Patten ran for the Carroll District 4 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the second of four seats with 4,586 votes, behind J. David Knox (R) with 4,695 votes, and ahead of Stanley Stevens(R) with 4,472 votes, Christopher Ahlgren (R) with 4,184 votes, Beverly Woods (D) with 3,048 votes, John R White (D) with 2,749 votes, Ethan Hipple (D) with 2,483 votes, Kalin M Jordan (D) with 2,357 votes, and 12 votes for Others.
Patten raised $500 for her campaign.
In 2010, a year in which Patten was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
In 2008 Betsey Patten collected $500 in donations.
Her contributor in 2008 was:
|New Hampshire Association of Realtors||$500|
Patten and her husband, Richard, have one child; Karen.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Betsey + Patten + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Patten
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Patten's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
- 2008 contributors to Betsey Patten