|New Hampshire State Senate District 18|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
DeVries served in the New Hampshire State House of Representatives from 2004 to 2006. She has also served as Alderman for the City of Manchester from 2001 to the present.
DeVries was a Firefighter for the Manchester Fire Department from 1989 to 2001. She is now retired.
DeVries ran for re-election to the 18th District seat in 2010. She faced no opposition in the September 14 primary but was defeated by Tom DeBlois in the general election which took place on November 2, 2010.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 18 General election (2010)|
|Tom DeBlois (R)||8,439|
|Betsi DeVries (D)||6,450|
On November 4, 2008, Betsi DeVries won the election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 18 with 12,512 votes.
DeVries raised $107,891 for her campaign.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 18 (2008)|
|Betsi DeVries (D)||12,512|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Betsi DeVries' 2008 campaign.
|Professional Fire Fighters of New Hampshire||$4,000|
|New Hampshire Association of Realtors||$2,500|
|Martha Fuller Clark||$2,000|
While in the New Hampshire State Senate, DeVries served on the following committees:
- Commerce, Labor and Consumer Protection Committee, New Hampshire State Senate
- Executive Departments and Administration Committee, New Hampshire State Senate
- Public and Municipal Affairs Committee, New Hampshire State Senate
DeVries is married to Walter Becht and has 2 stepchildren.
- Betsi DeVries' personal website
- Official New Hampshire State Senate website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Betsi DeVries on Facebook
|New Hampshire State Senate District 18
| Succeeded by|