For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 121|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Summers' highlighted the following issues
- Excerpt: “Fair ballot access will give you more choices, and the major parties more competition.”
Property and School Taxes
- Excerpt: “I will work with organizations like CAPTAXES to stabilize school funding and eliminate school property taxes.”
- Excerpt: “I will work to eliminate pensions for all elected officials.”
Size of Government
- Excerpt: “I will work to once again make our legislature Part-Time and limit staff and offices.”
- Excerpt: “I pledge not to take any compensation without a valid receipt for the product or services.”
- Excerpt: “I will be an advocate of term limits.”
- Excerpt: “I will oppose and vote against any and all efforts to increase taxes” and “will vote no on budgets that make no sense and harm the citizens.”
- Excerpt: “Any future budget needs to be balanced, by cutting government spending until revenue equals expenses.”
- Excerpt: “Before any more wells can be started, the General Assembly needs to put an immediate moratorium on drilling and draft any legislation necessary to guarantee the residents of Pennsylvania that our natural resources will be preserved.”
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Eddie Day Pashinski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Pashinski defeated Libertarian candidate Betsy Summers in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 121 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Eddie Day Pashinski Incumbent||67.7%||6,928|
|Pennsylvania Auditor General General Election, 2012|
|Election Results via Pennsylvania Department of State.|
|Pennsylvania State Senate District 14|
|John Yudichak (D)||37,466|
|Stephen Urban (R)||26,212|
|Betsy Summers (L)||3,748|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Betsy + Summers + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this candidate due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania Treasurer
- Pennsylvania state executive official elections, 2012
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 121
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list (timed out)
- Summers for State Senate, "Current State Issues"
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
- Philadelphia Inquirer, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 7, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 2, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |