Betty Carol Graham
|Betty Carol Graham|
|Alabama House of Representatives District 81|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Community College Dean of Students|
Graham is the Dean of Students at Central Alabama Community College. She has worked with the Chambers/Tallapoosa Community Action Agency, Coosa County Board of Education, and Tallapoosa County Board of Education.
Graham is a member of the Alabama Cattlemen and Cattlewomen Association, Alexander Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, and Speakers Bureau member.
Graham did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Graham formerly served on the following committees:
- Banking and Insurance Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Education Appropriations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Lee County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Insurance Regulations
- Subcommittee on Taxes and Exemptions (Chair)
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 81 General Election (2010)|
|Mark M. Tuggle (R)||9,268|
|Betty Carol Graham (D)||7,306|
Graham raised $107,442 for her campaign.
In 2006, Graham collected $107,442 in donations.
Below are Graham's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$25,000|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$5,000|
|AL Trial Lawyers Assoc||$3,500|
- Alabama Legislature - Betty Carol Graham
- Project Vote Smart - Betty Carol Graham
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Betty Carol Graham on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Graham
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Graham Issue Positions
- Statewide general election results (Archived), accessed December 13, 2013
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Alabama House spending, 2006
- Follow the Money - 2006 Campaign contributions
|Alabama House District 81
| Succeeded by|
Mark M. Tuggle
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|