Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 147|
|Master's||University of Phoenix|
White ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 147. White ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Marcy Toepel (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 147, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marcy Toepel Incumbent||61.4%||18,812|
White has stated, "I am ready to focus on job creation and to work toward restoring severe cuts to the Commonwealth budget that diminished or eliminated worthwhile social service support programs and education programs."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Betty + White + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Obama Morehouse College Visit Shines Spotlight On Historically Black Colleges ... - Huffington Post
- NAACP Board Honors Medgar Evers' Memory In Miss. Capital - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Sightless sisters make a lifetime of music - thejewishchronicle.net
- Her Personal Playwright - New York Times
- ABC-6 Reporter Mark Curtis: "The Sunday Political Brunch" May - ABC6 ... - WLNE-TV (ABC6)
- Our Feel-Good War on Breast Cancer - New York Times
- Birmingham Church Bombing Victims One Step Closer To Congressional Gold ... - Huffington Post
- Highlights Of Selected Criminal Cases Involving Art & Culture Objects: 2012 - Mondaq News Alerts (registration)
- Bud Olson: Editor in Chief ? Part III
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |