|Board member, Washington Elementary Governing Board, At-large|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Adams's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Change the funding formula and make it easier for everyone to understand. Consider alternative funding sources such as a ballot initiative for state trust lands which would provide sustainable funding for education. Honor local control while mandating high standards for ALL students. Eliminate ALL unfunded mandates. Ensure a level playing field amongst the different education models that promotes parents' right to chose the best educational setting for their children."
Jobs & the Economy
- Excerpt: "In order to grow our economy we must attract new businesses and bring in new jobs. Get government out of the way of business and let them do what they do best, sell product/services and create new jobs! Make it easier for businesses do to business with our state. We have a number of fine organizations such as the Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Arizona Commerce Authority, Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC), the Western Maricopa Coalition (Westmarc), the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce and many more. We need to work together and help these organizations attract new businesses, stimulate the market and bring in those much needed jobs to grow our economy!"
- Excerpt: "Accountability and sustainability are keys when considering spending priorities. We must have the intelligence and strength to tap into reserves when needed and the climate is right and the courage to say no when the money isn’t there."
Elections for the office of Arizona House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Amy Schwabenlender was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Paul Boyer and Anthony Kern defeated incumbent Carl Seel, Bill Adams and Thurane Aung Khin in the Republican primary. Schwabenlender, Boyer and Kern will face off in the general election. Aaron Flannery (R) withdrew before the primary.
Adams faced Kimberly Yee, incumbent Doug Quelland, and incumbent Jim Weiers in the August 24 primary. The two who receive the most votes faced Democrats Aaron Jahneke and Jackie Thrasher in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Adams + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Bill Adams on Facebook
- Bill Adams on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Arizona State Legislature
- Bill Adams for AZ, "Issues," accessed July 30, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013
|2014 Washington Elementary School District Elections|
|Maricopa County, Arizona|
|Election date:||November 4, 2014|
|Candidates:||At-large: • Incumbent, Bill Adams • Larry Herrera|
|Important information:||Key deadlines • Additional elections on the ballot|